Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Just Saying Hi!

Hello!

I'm checking in.  I haven't got anything crafty to share with you today, but I wanted you to know I was here.
My quilt rack topped with miscellaneous old sewing items.  Hey, I had to show you pictures of something!
Even though I've got nothing to show you right now doesn't mean I haven't been busy.  One thing I was working on was a birthday present.  Since I know the birthday girl reads this blog, I can't very well post it until after she receives it.  Well, the truth is, I can't post it at all because I forgot to take photos before I wrapped it all up and packaged it for the mail.  That was dumb!

The other thing I've been working on is a surprise.  Shh!  I can't tell you about it now, but you will see it in a few weeks.  Why the secrecy?  You'll understand that soon enough, too.
Some of my old sewing baskets.
I have so much I want to do.  It's driving me crazy that I don't have the time!   Once again, I have to lament that working full time really gets in the way of my crafting.

I'll be back tomorrow or the next day to report about my new sewing machine.

Pin It

1 comment:

Terri said...

You could show sneak previews? You could show things your gramma made? We're just glad to hear from you!
Hugs!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...