Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Another Comfy Outfit


Now that my serger is back, I just cannot get enough of sewing stuff up for my girls. It seems to sew so much faster and the seams are just SO NEAT!  Did I mention it tears through multiple layers without a hiccup!

I stocked up on even more knits after I discovered this site  (Chez Ami) as a place to order cute knits at really affordable places! I had a little trouble ordering online, but a phone call to them cleared it up quickly. :)




Fabrics Used ...
Top: Jersey Knit - Turquoise Multi Butterfly Dot from Chez Ami
Shorts: Knit Cafe Dot Green City Weekend by Oliver + S (the waistband is Modal Spandex from eBay)



Square Top made with the free Square Top Tutorial by Lil Blue Boo. My daughter is 2 yo, so I used a 26" square for her. It worked great! The Shorts were made with the "Perfect Shorts Pattern" from Lil Blue Boo. I may be obsessed with these shorts - they are SO FAST to make & work up adorably.



She makes quite the model posing up on Daddy's tablesaw (don't worry - she was supervised!).

It was hard to get a picture of the hot pink waistband on her, so here's a close up of them without the model.

sara sig Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...