Wednesday, August 18, 2010

About Sara's Challenge No. 1 Submission


This week's theme was a fun one! For my project, I decided to use cute fabrics in my very favorite colors to spruce up plain brown paper maiche letters from Joann's. There is batting in there too for some extra fluff! Simple to make ... these can stand on a shelf (as shown) or hang on a wall.

Now ... go vote for YOUR favorite!

PS: I've made lots of these letters recently, and I have to say that the "r" fabric is just about some of the cutest I've seen. Love it! If you're local to the Phoenix area, check out Scrapbooks Etc in Mesa. I got all of these fabrics there - be afraid, be very afraid of exhausting your bank account when you walk in. Way cute stuff and lots of it. :-)
Pin It

1 comment:

Terry said...

Scrapbooks Etc. is a fantastic store, full of wonderful things....I'm only a little biased since I work and teach there :-)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...